New, updated Early Childhood Guidelines are now available. Check out http://www.littletexans.org for great information and resources for child care providers and parents including:
- Infant, Toddler, and Three-Year-Old Early Learning Guidelines in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- Child development posters for your child care program
- Parenting guides in English and Spanish with child development information for four age groups: 0-8 months, 8-18 months, 18-36 months, and 36-48 months
- A parent's guide for selecting child care
- Our television and radio ads
- They also have mobile website
They have a new resource available for early childhood providers in Texas - an alignment of the new Infant, Toddler, and Three-Year-Old Early Learning Guidelines with the Texas Pre-kindergarten Guidelines. "Texas' Early Learning Pathways" creates a birth to age 5 child development continuum and shows how caregivers can support optimal development for young children for the first five years of life.